Worldchefs Congress in Kuala Lumpur – 11-14 juli
ScanBox kan stolt presentera samarbetet med Worldchefs Congress i Kuala Lumpur
“The Global Chef Challenge at Worldchefs Congress & Expo is an international competition that holds high standards in the world of culinary competitions. Thus, competing chefs need to be equipped with the best kitchenware. Therefore, ScanBox is an integral partner of the competition, ensuring the culinary creations are served at its best”
– Thomas Gugler, Worldchefs President.
“At ScanBox we are delighted to support Worldchefs for the Worldchefs Congress & Expo 2018 in KL Malaysia. Since we are a smaller privately owned Scandinavian manufacturer who specialize in banqueting carts, it will be an honor working with experienced Chefs within Wolrdchefs”
– Ole Lyngdahl Olsen, VP Sales at ScanBox.
As Equipment Partner, ScanBox will be present at the biennial hallmark Worldchefs Congress & Expo event – Asia on a Plate. Make sure you register today for this must-attend global chefs event – klicka här för att läsa mer om eventet
Worldchefs is a thriving global network with over 100 chefs associations. As a result, the organization represents professional chefs at all levels and across all areas of expertise worldwide. Founded in 1928 in Paris by August Escoffier as Honorary President, Worldchefs has become a global authority on food. Worldchefs establishes impact through leadership and action in the following core areas:
- Education – Recognition of Quality Culinary Education program, ongoing professional development & training, and the world’s first global culinary certification.
- Events & Competition – Worldchefs provides a gateway to global events and hosts the landmark biennial Worldchefs Congress & Expo. This includes the Global Chefs Challenge where the world’s best chefs meet to compete.
- Feed the Planet – Delivery of humanitarian and sustainability initiatives which create better lives, better food and better futures across the planet.