Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear partners, customers and stake holders,
Due to the current situation relating to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), ScanBox Thermo Products AB would like to announce that we are running operations as normal and reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation. We are following the guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the Swedish authorities to ensure that we stay up to date and proceed safely and successfully.
We have assigned dedicated staff investigating if and in what way we might be affected by the virus. Currently, we do not foresee any immediate threat to our business, staff or customers. However, we want to be precautionary about the outbreak and make sure we take necessary action, if needed. We are encouraging good hand and respiratory hygiene, providing extra cleaning of toilet and public facilities and are monitoring staff health. Below are some actions taken immediately for precaution:
ScanBox ensures the following at our facilities:
- Making tissues and hand sanitizer available
- Food areas will be kept clean and tidy – make sure staff wash their hands before picking up any communal food
- Unwrapped sweets or snacks are not offered to staff or visitors
- Staff members with Coronavirus-related symptoms will stay at home and to seek medical attention and share their travel history with their health care provider.
We encourage our staff and all visitors to our facilities to follow the below advice:
- Washing hands frequently and make use of alcohol-based hand wash
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing/sneezing – dispose of the tissue immediately
- Avoid coming to work or visit our facilities if you have a temperature or a cough
We will continue to observe the situation and should the advice change or any additional precautions be advisable we will ensure this is communicated.